Monday, November 17, 2008

Looking Pregnant!




This picture was taken the end of September. Not sure exactly how far along I am 20 something weeks I think. I feel like I am much larger now. I am 36 weeks tomorrow!! Wow! It's coming fast! Adison keeps saying "Lets take her out now, Mom." I keep thinking that we have narrowed down the names but then we talk about it and more options keep coming up so, who knows what she will be called. If Adison were to choose today it would be "Cokie" Thank Goodness I have more say than she does!

6 comments:

Cyndi said...

Wow. You are absolutely beautiful!! Keep us posted on the little ones arrival! Love you. I'm so excited for you and ALL your sisters too!

Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl said...

Jada you look wonderful! How are you guys? I wish you guys still lived close. Miss you!
Charlene and Aaron :)

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

You cute pregnant girl! I can't wait to see pics of the new member of your family when she makes her debut :)

Josh, MarKell, and Hallie Hadlock said...

Hey Jada I am glad I found your blog. Now you can come and see our blog that I just setup. I hope you are doing well. Give me a call. Talk to you later.

Valeri Crockett said...

You look super cute! My parents said they just saw you the other day. I still can't believe we are due a day apart! How crazy! I bet you are feeling just big and huge like me. We have some girl names picked out but if this is a boy. . . I have no clue what to name it. I hope you are doing well!!!!
Love, Val

Anonymous said...

Cute! Hows your pregnantcy been? Hope to here some good news from you soon.