Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Yeah Dilation!

So, the day after Thanksgiving I was in severe pain and lots of contractions, Following Dr.'s orders we went into the hospital. My doctor had not checked me yet so when the nurse did we were disapointed to find out that my body was definately not ready to have a baby. I was not dilating at all! So, home I came. I had my doctors appointment again yesterday and, yeah good news...dilation!! I am dilated to 2 cm and 60%. We have set up an induction for the 18th of December if I don't go into labor before then. From the way I feel today; I don't think it is coming this weekend!!

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

YAY for updates! I've been wondering how you are!!! Keep them coming. I want to know all about the newest Dudley!

Shafferprincess said...

Yay for dilation! I hope your little one comes soon! Good luck!

Renee (Goodrich)Shaffer

Brett and Diane said...

Hey Jada! It's Diane Erickson I just found your blog. I hope you don't mind that I looked it over. I didn't know you were having a baby congratulations!!!! I hope everything goes well for you and the baby. Feel free to check out our blog anytime. Good luck with everything!--Diane

Cyndi said...

CONGRATULATIONS NEW MOMMA!!
We love you...and need more details, then just her arrival!:)

LOVE YA.

Jen said...

Hi Jada!!! My dad told me your new little one is here--CONGRATULATIONS!!! (I'm sure you know Rafe is actually working for my dad now at EOG--crazy!) Anyway, heard you were kind of struggling, so just want you to know you're in my prayers and I hope you and baby and the rest of your family (you, too, Rafe!) are doing awesome! :) God bless, and enjoy your Christmas with your own little Christmastime miracle!

Love,
Jen Forsman