Monday, November 17, 2008

KitchenAid Vs. Others???

So, I all of a sudden think that I want a KitchenAid. Well, I had no idea how much they cost! Wow! Can I just say they better be worth your money. It got me thinking...do I really need a KitcheAid or would some other brand be okay to have. I am not an avid cooker/baker so, do I really want to spend that much money? I have been comparing KitchenAid and Bosch. I am not sure what other brands there are out there. It seems to me that KitchenAid is probally the better buy. I don't make much bread but, maybe I would if I had a better mixer. I think I would mostly use it for cookies, cakes and that sort of thing. So, who has one and what do you think? Are they really worth the money? Are they just the best thing ever? Help me out.

5 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

I LOVE LOVE my Kitchen Aid!!! The only downer I don't like is that it is so heavy. For that reason I have to leave it on the counter (even though I don't have much counter space). I heard Bosch is great. The Kitchen Aid has a far better motor and will probably last a little longer than Bosch. You would be safe getting either!

Jarod & Jamie said...

I have been dreaming of the day when I could have my very own Kitchen aid mixer!(for 5 years) I have talked to people about the kitchen aid and the bosch I think the bosch is better with the cookies and cakes than the kitchen aid but the kitchen aid does the bread which is a very handy. Some day I will get one. hopefully

Cyndi said...

I have a kitchen aid and I love it! It's so nice to make cookies or whatever and not have to move a silly blender around and around... Next time your in the city, check Costco. I know down here they have them for a cheaper price then the other stores I've seen them at... Just a thought. :)

Shafferprincess said...

Jada - hey! Long time no see! You're looking wonderful! As for the KitchenAid - I LOVE mine!! We got it for a Christmas present three days before we got married, so we've had it for almost nine years, and it's still going strong. Great for all sorts of breads, cookies, cakes. I use it all the time! It's definitely worth the money! When you get a chance come check our our blog!

Renee (Goodrich) Shaffer

Bethany said...

I can't give you any advice on a Bosch because I haven't ever used one. However, I do have a KitchenAid and my mom has had a KitchenAid for as long as I can remember. It is fabulous. I would say that it is definitely worth the money. It will last you for years and years.