Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm Sorry, You are NOT the Biggest Loser!

Not to much surprise I am not the Biggest Loser. I did surprise myself and lost 9 pounds in 8 weeks. Which in my opinion is not too shabby. I did have some tough competition (aka...my sister) she was able to lose 15 pounds and looks great! I was so happy to see her win although it was hard to give up my hard earned money.

Even though the "contest" is over I am still working on losing weight and being a healthier person. I look forward to the coming year and hope that I can change all those bad eating habits. My biggest weakness is sweats so, if you would be so kind not to try and tempt me with all your wonderful baking and treats that would be awesome. I believe I would have lost more weight in the challenge but, my wonderful mom-in-law gave me a HUGE container of chocolate covered raisins for Christmas. I have eaten way too many of them.

Thanks everyone for the love and support you have given me.

No comments: