Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Disapointment

After much consideration Rafe and I have decided to disconnect our home phone which includes the internet. I am releaved yet very disappointed. As I think about it do we really NEED it? (We had a talk in sacrament about living with in our means; it was great! It got me thinking) As I sit at home and use the internet on my cell phone (which we pay a butt load for!) I think we don't really use the internet at home that often. So, we disconnected it. It has been one week and I feel like I am going crazy. I think it's the philosophy of you don't miss it until you don't have it. I have wanted to get some pictures developed and I am not used to having to take them into the store since I have discovered ordering them online; which is fantastic!!! Then there is checking my email. I don't normally check it that often but, lately we have been doing alot of email for primary things and so I need to check it more. I could do that on my phone but, it sucks! Emailing is not easy on a phone!

My biggest complaint now is that I did not get Kenna's birthday picures put up on my blog so, now I have to go to my mom's and download my pictures onto her computer to put any pictures up. So, it will probably be a while until you will get to see how big my little girl actually is.

On the up side of all of this. I will have one less bill to worry about!! Yeah! I can not explain the relief this has given me. I am terrible about paying bills and all day long everyday I worry about if we have enough money to go around.

If you can just be patient with me I will try to keep up on posting (which I can do at work or when I borrow a computer from somewhere) but, there definately will not be much for pictures of my family. *darn it*

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

hey! I need your address or phone number or something! :) Congrats on the weight loss. That's awesome. I love you!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

I think it is great that you are finding ways to save money--we all need to do that. After a while, it probably won't seem annoying. I lived without a cell phone for a few years, and I LOVED it! P.S. Regarding your post before this one...chocolate covered raisins are my weakness :)