Saturday, July 19, 2008

I love you Grandma!

I just wanted to say one last time.....I love you Grandma. My Grandma Southam passed away on July 12th. We just had her funeral yesterday. It was really nice. It's crazy how you learn so many new things about people AFTER they die. I also wanted to thank Mikki Jo for giving Grandma and Granda the journal. It will be great to keep forever. Thank you to Mylinda, Marcia, Karl, and Brian for putting the video together. It's so nice to have all the pictures put together so we can have that memory of Grandma. I really enjoyed all the laughs and cries as a family. I love you all.

5 comments:

George and Karyn said...

I am so sorry about your loss.Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl said...

Jada! It's Charlene Sperry. I hope you remember me. We worked at Primary Children's hospital together. How are you? You have a little girl! She is beautiful! I am sorry about your grandma. I hope everything else is well. Charlene

Cyndi said...

Grandma is the coolest grandma ever. We are the luckiest/most blessed people in the whole WORLD to be able to call her "grandma." She taught us a lot about how important families are and how essential it is to love and support each other always. That's one of my favorite memories of her. I loved watching how much she and Grandpa loved each other. I hope that I can be like her someday! This was a very thoughtful post from you. I love you. NOW UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!! :) lol. I want to see cute pictures of Adison and the growing addition...oh, and Rafe too. :) J/K hahaha love ya Rafe.

Valeri Crockett said...

We are due Christmas day. . . (the day after you?). How is your pregnancy going? How is the new house and stuff?

Anonymous said...

Jada sorry about your grandma.

When is your little girl due? How has your pregnatcy been treatting you?