Saturday, May 19, 2012

Touching...

A quote from Jeffrey R. Holland: “Let people repent. Let people grow. Believe that people can change and improve. Is that faith? Yes! Is that hope? Yes! Is that charity? Yes! Above all, it is charity, the pure love of Christ. If something is buried in the past, leave it buried. Don’t keep going back with your little sand pail and beach shovel to dig it up, wave it around, and then throw it at someone, saying, “Hey! Do you remember this?” Splat!”
Believe others can change. Believe YOU can change.

Each month I am sent an email from Time Out For Women. If you have never been I suggest you go!!! It is a fabulous uplifting experience. So, I get the monthly newsletter and in it are talks, videos, blogs and so on. I don't know how I stumbled upon this quote but it really hits home for me. Take a minute and really think about it. Make change happen. Maybe this quote might touch someone else's life too so, I thought why not share? 

No comments: