Monday, June 7, 2010

I have been such a slacker. I am really bad at taking my photos from my camera and getting them onto the computer. Plus, I feel like my house is never clean enough to sit down at the computer for an hour and upload pictures and blog about them. So today I decided the house will wait until I get my blog updated. I have really been trying to spend time with my family more and not worry about how the house looks (and right now it looks like a tornado hit!) but, the blog is mostly up to date. I do have one more set of photos I would like to put up. Adison and I went to Grandma Rosie's one day and I hadn't done her hair or anything, we had just finished a bike ride and we decided to do a photo shoot. Given the situation I think the pictures turned out really well. I am no professional but I decided I am getting a little better. I tried to go through my pictures and pick just a few so it's not too bad of a photo overload....I hope.

1 comment:

Wonderland Girl said...

just to let you know i can get on here just fine. :)