Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I Need Advice

I have been thinking. Rafe says we are done with having kids. I am back and forth. Somedays I wonder if there is one more (hopefully a boy?) I feel way to young to make the decision. But, I have tons and tons of clothes!!! What to do? I could go through them and get rid of some and keep some. I really am attatched to a few of them, they are way too cute. Or do I keep all of them and store them for however many more years? Or do I get rid of all of them?

Help! What have you done?

I am keeping my crib and all the big stuff for sure!!

2 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

My advice is that if you are back and forth, don't force yourself to make a decision right now. The fact that you are not willing to get rid of the crib and stuff makes me think there might be another baby in your future :) I think every mom has struggled with this feeling--I know I have!

IamKK13 said...

Jeff and I have gone over this as well. After having Brenan, he said we were done. I got rid of all my maternity clothes and almost all of the baby clothes up to about 18 months. When Connor was born, most people brought something for him at the hospital or when we got home. And, where they were born in different seasons, the clothes weren't really that interchangeable anyway. I think if you go through them, keep the stuff you are way attached to and get rid of the rest. You won't be storing so much but you still still have the ones you love in case you decide for another one.