Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcome Fall!


Oh how I enjoy fall. The great weather; not too cold but not too hot! No AC and no fire in the stove. You get to get out all your warm comfy sweaters and jeans and put away the sandals. Then there is the food! YUM YUM! Soups and my favorite pumpkin anything. I am in fact enjoying my first pumpkin pie of the season there is many more to come. I love to see the mountains and the changing of the colors it is just beautiful! Fall however does not last long enough. Before I turn around there will be snow at my front door. So, I will try to savor the moment and enjoy our fall weather and everything that goes with it.

Happy Fall everyone!

3 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Fall is my favorite season! I miss Utah and all the beautiful leaves. Enjoy your pumpkin pie :)

Alison said...

Putting away the sandals is a BAD THING!

Janice said...

Good for you!! Fall is a good time of year. I do miss my flip flops.
Have a great day!!!