Monday, May 12, 2008

Chloe...




We got the cutest dog about two weeks ago. I finally got some pics of her and thought I would show you. She is full pug and in these pictures she is 6 weeks old. Adison is finally getting used to having a puppy in the house and just starting to play with her. I am not sure what I think of the fact that my carpet is constiantly being peed on but, she will learn someday right? Not long after we got her we gaave her a bathe. She was trying so hard to get out of the tub. Adison just laughed and laughed. She has been a fun addition to our family.

2 comments:

Ben and Marcie said...

Oh, she's cute, we'll have to come see her! We need to have another Jazz party sometime.

George and Karyn said...

That is such a cute puppy! I love their face and how wrinkly it is.