Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just Getting Started

Okay, So I have decided to start my own blog. I seem to really enjoy reading everyone else's so now you can read about me too. I have some exciting news that will be available soon. I don't really have a lot to say tonight/this morning for I am very sleepy and shouldn't be on the computer anyway. I just got off of work and I am preparing for church which I most likely won't be able to stay awake during. Tomorrow is my last day of night shifts then I start a new more stable work schedule. Stay tuned for more news about "dudley life".

4 comments:

Wonderland Girl said...

exciting news??

It better not be what I think it is. :)

Valeri Crockett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben and Marcie said...

Hey Jada! I just found your blog on Alison's page. I'm so excited you decided to do one too!

Anonymous said...

I bet it's a puppy!